Activities for the Mind & Body
Casper Mountain’s team of therapists and activity professionals work to provide meaning and purpose for each resident who lives in our community. Our goal is to help each resident achieve their goals.
Some of our community activities include:
- Music Concerts
- Daily exercise group-kickball, balloon batting, chair, etc.
- Community Outings-Movies, Casino, lunch, breakfast, site seeing, etc.
- Monthly birthday celebrations
- Church on Sundays with Mass on Mondays and Bible Study two days a week
- BINGO-3-4 times per week
- Clubs: Craft, Book, and Gardening
- Games: Rummy, Yahtzee, UNO, Jenga, daily trivia, etc
- Residential Counsel
- Family Counsel meetings – The only facility to offer family counsel
Please contact us today to find out what Casper Mountain has to offer it’s residents.