We offer Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Respiratory Therapists who utilize modalities as a therapeutic approach to:
- Maximize function.
- Decrease pain.
- Improve swelling.
- Enhance voice quality and speech.
- Promote the resident’s return to their highest possible level of living.
We offer Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Respiratory Therapy.
Patterned Neuromuscular Stimulation
- Pain reductions
- Muscle Re-education and Atrophy
- Muscle Spasm and Spasticity
- Promote Circulation
- Neuromuscular stimulation is used to treat swallowing disorders(Dysphagia) and resort to swallowing function.
- Pain and Contracture Management
- Tenosynovitis, Bursitis, Synovitis
- Chronic Inflammation and joint stiffness
- Edema Reduction
- Reduce Muscle Spasms
If you have more questions about any of our rehabilitation services or would like to schedule a consultation, please contact us or call today!